MAR30913 Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master <24m Near Coastal)
AMI is providing this course in conjunction with North Regional TAFE (RTO #52788).
The Master up to 24m Near Coastal, is designed to provide students with knowledge, skills and competencies, which qualify them to:
- Command a commercial vessel <24m long in the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ);
- Act as Chief Mate or deck watchkeeper on a vessel <35m long in the EEZ;
- Act as a Chief Mate or deck watchkeeper on a vessel <80m long in inshore waters.
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
The pre-requisite course can be completed at AMI for an additional fee – please enquire for details.
4 weeks (Full Time)
What will you need?
- Lunch – there is a canteen within walking distance
- Enclosed footwear
- Passport photograph
- Writing materials (eg. pen, pencil) and paper
- Pre-requisite evidence (if applicable)
- You will also need to purchase a set of dividers, parallel ruler & a compass
When and where is the course run?
The Master <24m course is regularly (Approx. two to three times per year) at AMI, located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA.
Contact our reception for further information on 1300 684 116 or use the form below to make an enquiry.Course and Pricing Schedule Download Information Sheet