AMI has been providing training since 1992 and is currently looking for an experienced Trainer and Assessor to join their team!
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Training and assessing a variety of courses including Master Class 5, Marine Engine Driver Grade 2, and STCW – Certificate of Safety Training.
- Maintaining training standards for AQTF and AMSA
- Assisting with RPL applications
To be considered for this position, you must have the relevant qualifications and experience:
- Hold your TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (for the right applicant AMI will provide this training)
- Hold Certificates of Competency as a Master Class 4 and Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 (or higher).
- Have current industry experience in the last 12 months as a Master Class 4 and Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 (or higher).
- Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to work in a team environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels -written, phone and face to face.
- Language, literacy and numeracy statement of attainment.
- Other current and valid tickets and experience (eg. working at heights, confined space, BOSIET etc).
This position is full time, Monday to Friday, 08:00am to 4:30pm with the salary range available from $75,000+ PA depending on the successful candidate.