The BOSIET course is a mandatory requirement for people wishing to work in the oil and gas industry, and is recognised in various regions around the world, including cold waters. The course is aimed at people with little or no exposure to the industry.
The course is comprised of the following modules:
- Safety Induction
- Fire extinguisher training
- Smoke Escape
- Helicopter underwater escape training (HUET)
- Sea Survival
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical conducted (see the Information Sheet for Medical Terms and Conditions)
- A Towel and Change of Clothes
- Lunch (there is a canteen within walking distance)
- Enclosed Footwear
When and where is the course run?
The BOSIET course is ran at our training facility located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA. Please contact reception for course dates and availability.
Contact our reception for further information on (08) 6364 0764 or use the form below to make an enquiry.Course Timetable Download Information Sheet