Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
The BOSIET course is a mandatory requirement for people wishing to work in the oil and gas industry, and is recognised in various regions around the world, including cold waters. The course is aimed at people with little or no exposure to the industry.
The course is comprised of the following modules:
- Safety Induction
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Helicopter underwater escape training (HUET)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical (Refer to accepted medicals)
- Bathers and towel
- Lunch – there is a lunchbar within walking distance
- Enclosed Footwear and neat casual dress
- Passport photo
When and where is the course run?
The BOSIET course is run onsite Australasian Maritime Institute located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA. Please contact reception for course dates and availability.
Contact our reception for further information on 1300 684 116 or use the form below to make an enquiry.
Course and Pricing Schedule Download Information Sheet