Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET)
The FOET course is a refresher course for students who have previously conducted the BOSIET or TBOSIET training. The FOET training is recognised in various regions around the world and includes cold water areas. The course is delivered to people who have had exposure to the oil and gas industry and a good level of knowledge is presumed.
The course is comprised of the following modules:
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Helicopter underwater escape training (HUET) including EBS
- Sea survival and First Aid
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical (Refer to accepted medicals)
- Bathers and towel
- Lunch – there is a lunchbar within walking distance
- Enclosed Footwear and neat casual dress
- Passport photo
When and where is the course run?
The FOET course is run onsite Australasian Maritime Institute located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA. Please contact reception for course dates and availability.
Contact our reception for further information on 1300 684 116 or use the form below to make an enquiry.Course and Pricing Schedule Download Information Sheet