Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
Many occupations require employee’s to undertake Helicopter Underwater Escape Training. The training is designed to prepare students for the unlikely event of being in a helicopter accident on both dry land and over water.
After completing the theory students will practice a range of simulated emergencies which will include escaping from a helicopter that has;
- Made an emergency decent to dry land
- Made an emergency decent to water
- Vertical submersions in water
- Capsized submersions in water
Students will partake in a sea survival session where they will demonstrate various sea survival techniques.
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical (Refer to accepted medicals)
- Bathers and towel
- Lunch – there is a lunchbar within walking distance
- Enclosed Footwear and neat casual dress
- Passport photo
When and where is the course run?
The HUET course is run onsite Australasian Maritime Institute located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA. Please contact reception for course dates and availability.
Contact our reception for further information on 1300 684 116 or use the form below to make an enquiry.
Course Timetable Download Information Sheet