Many occupations require employee’s to undertake Helicopter Underwater Escape Training. The training is designed to prepare students for the unlikely event of being in a helicopter accident on both dry land and over water.
After completing the theory students will practice a range of simulated emergencies which will include escaping from a helicopter that has;
- Made an emergency decent to dry land
- Made an emergency decent to water
- Vertical submersions in water
- Capsized submersions in water
Following the HUET the students will partake in a short sea survival session where they will demonstrate various sea survival techniques.
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical (see the Information Sheet for Medical Terms and Conditions)
- A towel and change of clothes
- Lunch – there is a canteen within walking distance
- Enclosed footwear
When and where is the course run?
All courses are provided onsite at Australasian Maritime Institute, 61 Quill Way Henderson WA.
Contact our reception for further information on (08) 6364 0764 or use the form below to make an enquiry.Course Timetable Download Information Sheet