Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
The TBOSIET course is a mandatory requirement for people wishing to work in the oil and gas industry, and is recognised in various regions around the world but is limited to warm water areas. The course is aimed at people with little or no exposure to the industry.
The course is comprised of the following modules:
- Safety Induction
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Helicopter underwater escape training (HUET)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
Download the Information Sheet below for more details.
What will you need?
- A Valid Medical (Refer to accepted medicals)
- Bathers and towel
- Lunch – there is a lunchbar within walking distance
- Enclosed Footwear and neat casual dress
- Passport photo
When and where is the course run?
The TBOSIET course is run onsite Australasian Maritime Institute located at 61 Quill Way, Henderson WA. Please contact reception for course dates and availability
Contact our reception for further information on 1300 684 116 or use the form below to make an enquiry.
Course Timetable Download Information Sheet